Divine pink Vodka pasta
( SERVES 4 )
I was tinkering around in the kitchen and thought I would experiment by adding Vodka to my pasta recipe...the results were amazing. The result was a Pink colored pasta sauce with the help of the tinned tomatoes...Hence the name...Divine Pink Vodka Pasta
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Then add Pasta, boil for 12 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, saute spring onions and garlic in fry pan for 3 to 5 mins. Add vodka. Reduce Vodka by half, this will take 2-3 mins.
- Add Chicken or Vegetable Stock and can of tinned tomatoes.
- Bring sauce to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Stir in cream and grated Parmesan.Heat gently then remove from heat.
- When pasta is cooked, drain add sauce to pasta and toss. Add fresh basil leaves. ENJOY