Pancakes on the menu
Pancakes are on the menu... whether you fancy yours for breakfast or dinner, we've got a stack for you.
1. Make classic crepes (thin pancakes)
2. Make them puffy and wholemeal for breakfast.
3. Make them healthy, healthy, healthy
4. Make them with buttermilk
5. Make them with potato and double the joy
Revive Cafe's Jeremy Dixon made these Czech-inspired pancakes, or fritters, with cooked potato rather than the traditional raw which cuts down the amount of oil needed to cook them. This dish would also be great with some aioli, hummus or tahini dressing.
6. Make them special for a lazy-day breakfast. Try these five ways...
- Wholemeal pancakes
- Pumpkin pancakes
- Banana pancakes
- Oat hot cakes with maple pears and almonds
- Blueberry buttermilk pancakes
7. Make them savoury like they do in Asia
- Korean kimchi and pork buttermilk pancakes
- Japanese Okonomiyaki pancakes
- Korean vegetable and prawn pancakes
Head to our pancake collection for our best pancake recipes in one place.