You must be registered / logged in to enter this competition.Register/Log in
Little Bird Organics and Kokako have collaborated to produce a new coffee flavoured macaroon. These guilt-free treats are a perfectly crafted blend of coconut, cashew, Kokako coffee (certified fair trade and organic), vanilla and sweetened with a little coconut nectar and coconut crystals. We have five (5) Little Bird Coffee Macaroon prize packs to give away (valued at $25.65 each) to five lucky Bite readers. Simply tell us your favourite coffee based recipe from bite.co.nz.
What is your favourite coffee based recipe from bite.co.nz
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is free and open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoters, the Promoters’ associated companies, the Promoters’ agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must be registered on Bite.
5. Eligible Entrants are limited to one entry in the promotion. Any additional entries will be invalid.
6. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotional Period. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Promotion commences at 7.00am, Monday, October 10, 2016 and will finish at 11.59pm, Sunday, October 23, 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
8. The Bite team will randomly select five (5) winners from the valid entries received.
9. The winner will be notified by phone, email or post.
10. There are five (5) prize packs to give away, including a 200g bag of Kokako coffee and a bag of the new coffee flavoured macaroon by Kokako and Little Bird Organics, worth $25.65 each.
11. The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
12. All entrants consent to their names and recipes being published in Bite magazine and online, and being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
13. Entrants’ personal information will be stored on a database by the Promoters. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoters at the addresses set out below.
14. The Promoters are Bite, owned by NZME, 2 Graham Street, Auckland, New Zealand (the “Promoter”). Please refer to NZME standard promotion and competition rules here.