Cheesy stacked pizza
Pizza couldn’t get any easier. This is a great way to introduce kids to making dinner – it’s like the stuffed crust version with cheese in-between the layers, however you can just use one single wrap for a thin, crispy base.
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Line a tray with baking paper, arrange one wrap on the tray and sprinkle with 1/4 of the grated cheese.
- Top with the second wrap and repeat with another 1/4 of the cheese.
- Add a final wrap and smooth over pizza sauce, top with remaining cheese and arrange with tomato slices, salami and red onion.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.