Roast pumpkin salad
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In an ovenproof tray place pumpkin, oil, turmeric and cumin.
- Toss to combine well, then roast for 20 minutes until soft and golden. Cool.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, tomatoes, cucumber, herbs, seeds and feta.
- Gently toss though olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in individual bowls with ciabatta on the side.
- Place a handful of rocket in each bowl and top with the mixed salad.