Filo Baskets with Feta & Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 180 degC.
- Place the kumara in a large microwave-proof bowl with 2 tbsp water.
- Cover and microwave, until tender. Cool.
- Cut each sheet of filo in half crosswise then cut each half into quarters about 12cm x 12cm square.
- Lightly butter or spray each piece with oil, piling four squares one on top of the other.
- Line a medium-sized six-hole muffin tray with the filo.
- Combine the kumara with the other ingredients and spoon into the filo cases.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until filling is set and pastry golden.
Tip: Makes 6 baskets suitable for nibbles with drinks. Or serve 2 per person with salad as a light lunch.