Chicken, Chinese Cabbage & Udon Noodle Soup
- Cut chicken into paper-thin slices.
- Place stock, ginger, soy sauce, mirin and chilli paste in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes. Add mushrooms. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Place noodles in boiling water briefly to heat through.
- Drain and place in four serving bowls.
- Add Chinese cabbage and bean sprouts to the stock.
- Simmer until just tender. Add chicken and remove from heat.
- The hot stock will cook the meat. Ladle into bowls and serve.