Ricotta, chicken and spinach cannelloni
The ricotta gives a yummy creamy texture and the parmesan delivers a final golden cheesy crust.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and saute onion, garlic and chicken for 4-5 minutes until coloured.
- Add stock and water and simmer for 5 minutes until liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in ricotta and spinach leaves and let wilt for 2-3 minutes, then stir through ¼ cup of the parmesan cheese.
- Allow to cool, then spoon into a piping bag or clean plastic bag (snip the corner off to make an impromptu piping bag).
- Pipe mixture into cannelloni tubes. Spoon half the tomato sauce into an oven-proof dish and arrange the cannelloni in a single layer across the base.
- Spoon over the remaining sauce and sprinkle with the last ¼ cup parmesan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until bubbling and pasta is tender when pierced.
- Serve with salad greens and crusty bread with a few parmesan shavings.