Blue cheese, date and prosciutto salad with warm balsamic glaze
Less is more with this gourmet salad. It’s all about the balance of flavours from the three main ingredients – rich, sweet and salty.
- Arrange the greens on a large serving platter or individual plates.
- Slice the blue cheese into thin shards or crumble over the greens.
- Nestle in the torn dates and waves of prosciutto.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- For dressing, simmer balsamic vinegar, rosemary and brown sugar for 5-8 minutes until syrupy.
- Cool a little, then remove rosemary and drizzle over salad.
- Serve with crusty bread.