Quinoa, chickpea and chargrilled vegetables
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
|1||Red pepper, sliced|
|1||Yellow pepper, sliced|
|1 bunch||Asparagus, halved|
|¼ cup||Olive oil|
|1 cup||Quinoa, cooked|
|1 tin||Chickpeas, 420g, drained|
|1||Lemon, juice only|
- Heat oven to 180C.
- In a baking tray place peppers, onion, asparagus and brussel sprouts.
- Drizzle with oil and roast for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and golden.
- In a large bowl place the quinoa and chickpeas and squeeze over the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add roasted vegetables.
- Place on a platter and drizzle with yoghurt dressing.
- For the dressing: Mix all ingredients together.