Pan-fried fish, asparagus and pine nuts with green olive relish
Photo by Babiche Martens
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook fish for 3 or 4 minutes each side until just cooked.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Remove fish from pan to a plate and squeeze over lemon juice.
- Slice asparagus and place in a bowl with orange segments, herbs and nuts.
- Drizzle over with a little extra olive oil.
- Place on to serving plates, top with a piece of fish and a dollop of olive relish.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon.
- Green Olive Relish: Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until well combined but still a little chunky. Set aside.