Maple and coconut oil roasted granola with apricots and figs
( SERVES 5 )
Photo by Eleanor Ozich
I tossed the toasted granola with dried figs and apricots, but any type of dried fruit would work well.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, toss together the coconut, seeds and almonds.
- Add the maple syrup and extra virgin coconut oil, and then stir to coat evenly.
- Spread the granola mixture out evenly on a large baking tray. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden and fragrant. Check every minute or so towards the end as it can burn easily. Remove from the oven, and leave to cool.
- Add the dried fruit, and then toss to combine.