Photo by Babiche Martens
The creaminess of mayonnaise and ripe avocado, and the punch of garlic and worcestershire sauce makes this a delicious spread for your next party.
- Soften the gelatine in the water for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add to the hot chicken stock and stir to dissolve, then leave to cool.
- Into a blender place the avocados, garlic, worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise and lemon juice and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slowly add the chicken stock to the mixture while the blender is on slow. Fold through the whipped cream.
- Line a 1-litre loaf tin with plastic wrap and pour in the mixture. Refrigerate until set or overnight.
- Tip on a platter and carefully remove the wrap. Serve with salad and crostini.