Polenta, lime and ginger-crusted prawns
Photo by Babiche Martens
- In the bowl of a food processor, put the polenta, lime, ginger, salt and pepper and process until combined.
- Coat the prawns in this mixture, pressing well.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a pan and cook the prawns in batches.
- When pink on one side, carefully turn using a fish slice and continue cooking - approximately 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Wipe the pan and add fresh oil for cooking each batch. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot or cold with wedges of fresh lime.