Apple and craisin strudel
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat oven to 190 degC.
- Spray a baking tray with oil.
- Place 2 sheets of filo on the bench, one on top of the other. Spray lightly with oil.
- Place another 2 sheets on top and spray again. Repeat with remaining sheets.
- Place apples and craisins evenly over pastry, keeping within 2cm of edges.
- Sprinkle with combined cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar.
- Fold in long edges and roll up.
- Place on a baking tray, seam-side down. Spray with oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve warm.
- Great served with a dash of low-fat yoghurt.