Barbecue Flavour Oven-Baken Lamb Chops
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Snip edges of chops to prevent curling during cooking.
- Toss chops in cornflour and salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and brown chops quickly on either side.
- Place in a single layer in a roasting pan. Saute onion and garlic until softened.
- Add sauces, water, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard and simmer for 1 minute. Pour over chops.
- Cover loosely and bake for 1 to 1 & 1 /2 hours, until tender.
- The cover may be removed during the last 15 minutes of cooking.