Minted Lamb Salad
( SERVES 4 )
A great spring salad
- Wipe lamb medallions dry and season with black pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Panfry medallions for about 8 minutes, turning often.
- Place aside to rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, combine mint leaves, rocket, tomatoes and yellow pepper in a large bowl.
- Just before serving toss with a little mint dressing. Pile in centre of serving plates.
- Slice lamb and place on salad. Serve with hot crusty rolls.