Rhubarb Upside-Down Cake
- Set oven to 180 degC. Lightly grease sides and base of a 20-23cm cake pan. Line base with baking paper.
- To prepare topping, brush melted butter over base of lined pan and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Cut rhubarb into suitable shapes and place evenly over top.
- To prepare cake mixture, place all ingredients in food processor in the order listed and blend until mixture is well combined.
- Spread over rhubarb. Place cake pan on an oven tray to catch any drips.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, until cooked.
- Stand for 5 minutes then turn upside-down on to a serving plate.
- Great served warm with whipped cream or yoghurt.