Pumpkin & Chutney Muffins
|2 cups||Self raising flour|
|1 cup||Pumpkin, cooked, mashed, cold|
|½ tsp||Ground cinnamon|
|½ tsp||Ground nutmeg|
|½ tsp||Baking soda|
|¼ cup||Canola oil, or grapeseed oil|
- Set oven to 180 degC. Lightly grease a 10-12 hole muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- Sift flour, spices and baking soda into a bowl. Stir in sugar.
- Combine the egg, milk, oil and pumpkin, until smooth.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Spoon into prepared muffin holes. Top with a dab of chutney.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Tip :About 300g of peeled and seeded raw pumpkin provides 1 cup of mashed cooked pumpkin.