Crab cakes with aioli and micro green salad
( SERVES 4 )
- Cook the Agria potatoes in plenty of boiling, salted water until soft, then drain well and mash smooth. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine crab meat, spring onion, dill, lemon zest, celery salt, beaten eggs and ½ cup panko crumbs.
- Mix well, then add the cold mashed potatoes and blend.
- Make golf ball-sized amounts of the mix, then flatten in the remaining panko crumbs to get a lightly-crumbed crust.
- Heat a little oil in a nonstick frying pan and cook the cakes for 2-3 minutes each side until golden.
- Serve in stacks with a generous dollop of aioli and a few pretty greens.