|3 Tbsp||Fresh ginger, finely grated|
|4 Tbsp||Miso paste, (urban Hippie)|
|4 Tbsp||Lemon juice|
- Whisk together marinade ingredients.
- Place chicken in a plastic bag. Add marinade. Move chicken around until well coated.
- Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place shallots in a saucepan with water to cover. Simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Return the chicken to room temperature.
- Place on a rack, brush with marinade and cook under a preheated grill for about 3 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan large enough to take the chicken.
- Add the shallots and saute until coloured. Add wine and seasonings and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and any remaining marinade to the pan.
- Cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes, until cooked. Remove to a warm platter.
- Add the nuts, butter, honey and grapes to the pan and simmer, stirring, for 2 minutes. Serve over the chicken.