Chicken, mint, avocado and pawpaw salad
( SERVES 4 )
- Slice the chicken and put in a bowl. Add the coconut milk, sugar, lime juice, zest and fish sauce, mix and let marinate for at least an hour.
- In a pan, heat the rice bran and sesame oils. Remove the chicken from the marinade and cook covered for 10 to 15 minutes over a medium high heat.
- Check and stir a couple of times. Let cool.
- Halve the avocado, remove the stone, peel and slice. Repeat with the pawpaw.
- Gently combine all the ingredients with the mint leaves and serve.