Roasted vegetable salad with orzo
Photo by Nick Tresidder
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cook pasta as per the packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Toss the cut vegetables in the oil and season.
- Arrange in a single layer on a lined baking tray and roast for 20 minutes until caramelised and tender.
- Combine the veges and the orzo. Dress with lemon juice combined with olive oil.
- Serve in bowls, topped with crumbled feta, nuts and seeds, and parsley.
Tip: If the orzo sticks together, just refresh under warm water or toss with a tablespoon of oil – this will separate the grains.