Seared Honey & Lemon Prawns
Such a classic combination, these prawns make a perfect entrée or light lunch. Add some fresh, chopped chilli for an extra kick.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the thawed, drained prawns.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes so they start to turn pink and colour.
- Add the wine and let it evaporate. Add the honey, lemon zest, spring onions and fresh dill.
- Toss to combine and cook a further 2 minutes until the prawns are glazed and sticky.
- Cook the rice in boiling, salted water for 10-12 minutes until al dente, then drain well and spoon into oiled individual ramekins or moulds and press down firmly to flatten.
- Divide the prawns between four plates. Invert the moulds or ramekins and remove the rice.
- Serve with greens and a drizzle of olive oil, lemon juice and a little cracked pepper.