Blackberry sponge pudding
This delicious winter-warmer can be served in individual pots or as one large pudding for the whole family.
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Pour the blackberries into one baking dish or use individual ones.
- Cream the butter, vanilla and sugar until pale.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Sift the flour and baking powder then fold into the creamed mixture.
- Add milk and gently stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture over the berries and bake for 40 minutes or until the sponge springs back when lightly touched.
- Serve hot dusted with icing sugar.