Salmon parcels with lemon and capers
( SERVES 4 )
This is a great way of keeping everything contained, so the flavours infuse and create the sauce. All you need is a simple salad or fresh steamed beans on the side.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cut 4 pieces of baking paper, approximately 20 x 25cm.
- Lay the paper out and line with a layer of potato and lemon slices.
- Top with the salmon fillets, then place the onions and tomatoes around the outside.
- Dot the fish with the capers, lemon zest, bay leaves and season.
- Twist the ends of the paper together to create a shallow parcel, and nestle these in a large roasting pan.
- Divide the oil and wine around the salmon portions.
- Roast for 18-20 minutes, depending on portion size, or until the salmon just flakes away at the thickest part.