Delish Salmon and Spinach Packets
Research shows calorie for calorie, spinach provides more nutrients than any other food.
- Cut 2 pieces of baking paper to about 30cm x 30cm.
- Place 2 cups of baby spinach in centre of each piece.
- Top with orange rind, salmon, ginger, orange juice, mustard and pepper. Drizzle with a little oil.
- Bring long sides of paper together and fold over a couple of times to make a neat seam. Tuck ends under parcel.
- Microwave on high for about 5 minutes or bake in a 200 degC oven for about 15 minutes.