Tri-quinoa, amaranth and cauliflower cheese bake
( SERVES 4 )
I used a Alison's Pantry combination of amaranth and three colours of quinoa - red, cream and black.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place quinoa and amaranth mix in a fine sieve and wash. Place in a saucepan with water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer gently for about 15 minutes or until cooked and water is absorbed. Cool.
- Combine with remaining ingredients. Place in an oiled 21cm x 16cm baking dish.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, until set. Cut into squares to serve.
- Great topped with chilli mayonnaise and served with crispy, oven-fried cavolo nero.