Herb souffle lamb racks with mulled wine sauce
|1 tsp||Wholegrain mustard|
|¼ cup||Fresh herbs, choose from parsley, rosemary, thyme|
|1 Tbsp||Harissa paste|
|1 Tbsp||Olive oil|
- Set oven to 200C.
- In a small bowl, mix mustard, herbs, harissa and salt.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sear sides of the lamb. Allow to cool.
- To make the sauce, put wine, balsamic, sugar, cinnamon and allspice in a small pot.
- Bring to a boil and reduce by half. Add stock and simmer a further 3 minutes.
- Mix cornflour with a little water and add to sauce. Simmer until thickened slightly.
- In a clean bowl, beat egg whites until thick. Fold through mustard mix.
- Smother on the sides of the lamb, then place in a baking dish.
- Place in hot oven for 15-20 minutes or until lamb is cooked through and the souffle is lightly browned.