Avocado and coconut icecream
( SERVES 6 )
- Scoop out the avocado pulp, cut into chunks and put in a blender or processor.
- Add coconut milk and nectar and puree until smooth.
- Pour into a paper-lined loaf tin and freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove and blend again. Pour back into the tin and freeze for 3 to 4 hours or until set.
- Serve on a platter garnished with cherries.
Creamy rich avocado is considered the world's healthiest fruit because of its nutrient content, including vitamin K, fibre, potassium, folate, vitamin B6, vitamin C and copper.