Roast almond and chocolate chip biscuits
Photo by Babiche Martens
Delicious crunchy biscuits - a tasty twist on the traditional chocolate chip theme. Makes 20
- Preheat oven to 180C. Cream butter, sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until pale.
- Mix the almonds and chocolate into the creamed mixture.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together then mix all together.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on a greased or baking paper-lined tray.
- Flatten with a fork dipped lightly in flour if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.