Surf & Turf
- Pat-dry the venison steaks, if necessary and ensure they are at room temperature before cooking. Season.
- Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan on medium-high.
- Fry for about 3 minutes each side, or to your liking. Put aside, tenting with foil to keep warm.
- Add a splash of water to the pan and pour in the jus. Bring to the boil, strain and keep warm.
- Combine garlic and parsley with the remaining olive oil. Heat in pan on medium.
- Pan-fry scallops for 2 minutes, turning once. Season.
- Serve the steaks with the scallops on the side. Spoon a little jus over the steaks.
- Excellent served with boiled baby potatoes and green beans.