Potato Frittata With Smoked Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 190 degC. Lightly oil a 30cm flan dish or baking dish.
- Wash and dry potatoes and cut into chunky, chip-sized pieces.
- Place in a roasting pan with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Add the washed and sliced leek and continue roasting, until just tender.
- Place vegetables in a large bowl with the cheese and parsley. Combine carefully.
- Place half the vegetable mixture into the prepared baking dish. Dot with the salmon pieces then cover with the remaining vegetable mixture.
- Whisk the eggs and milk with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over the ingredients to within 1cm of the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake for a further 20-30 minutes or until cooked in the centre.