Asian salmon parcels
Photo by Babiche Martens
Nostalgia doesn't get any better than this.
- Set oven to 180C.
- In a small pot, combine the hoisin and soy sauces, honey, vinegar, star anise, ginger, zest and juice.
- Simmer for a few minutes until slightly thickened. Set aside.
- Lay the sheets of baking paper on the bench. (4 sheets baking paper, 30cm x 30cm)
- In the centre of each, place one half of each bok choy and a fillet of salmon.
- Drizzle sauce over each. Sprinkle the spring onions and beans on and any extra sauce.
- Fold the paper into parcels, and secure with wooden peg if necessary and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Have a peep to ensure the salmon is cooked before removing from the oven.
- Serve each parcel on a dinner plate with a bowl of rice.