Paper baked fish with salsa verde
Baking fish in paper locks in all the flavours and keeps the fish moist. You can package them up ahead of time, and have them sitting in the fridge until required.
|4||Snapper fillets, 100g each|
|1||Fennel bulb, sliced thinly|
|1 tsp||Olive oil|
|1 to taste||Ground black pepper|
|4 tsp||Creme fraiche|
|¼ tsp||Lemon juice|
FOR THE FISH
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place each portion of fish on a square of baking paper.
- Top with fennel slices. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap paper over fish to make a parcel. Place parcels on a baking tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Mix crème fraîche and lemon juice together.
FOR THE SALSA
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Drizzle salsa over the fish and serve with a dollop of crème fraîche.
- If you have a lime or lemon handy, cut a wedge and squeeze the juice over.