Kids' parties bring up all sorts of memories for many of us, but you don’t need a birthday to enjoy these sweets, treat the kids and yourself these school holidays.
Makes 20 small glasses
- Place chocolate and butter into a bowl and heat until melted over a pot of boiling water, stirring together until combined.
- Separate eggs and whisk yolks with half of the sugar until quantity has tripled in size and is pale and thick.
- Whisk egg whites in a second bowl until firm peaks are formed, then add remaining caster sugar, in 2 parts and whisk until well incorporated.
- Fold chocolate mixture into the yolks and then carefully fold in egg whites until just combined.
- Spoon into small glasses and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove from fridge 30 minutes before serving and dust with a little Milo for cheat’s chocolate soil.