Crab and corn cakes
( MAKES 12 )
|200 g||Corn kernels|
|½||Red chilli, finely chopped|
|2 Tbsp||Coriander, chopped|
|1 tsp||Lemon zest|
|1 cup||Self raising flour|
|2||Eggs, lightly beaten|
|1 splash||Oil, for frying|
- Into a mixing bowl, put the corn, crabmeat, chilli, coriander, lemon zest, flour, eggs, and cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Spoon a few tablespoons of mixture at a time into the pan.
- Cook cakes for 3 or 4 minutes, then turn and repeat on other side.
- Serve warm with the flavoured creme fraiche on the side.