|2 cloves||Crushed garlic|
|1 stick||Celery, chopped|
|1 tsp||Red chilli, chopped|
|200 g||Mushrooms, sliced|
|1½ cups||Vegetable stock|
|1||Lemon, rind only|
|1 Tbsp||Capers, chopped|
|2 Tbsp||Parsley, chopped|
|1 Tbsp||Dill, chopped|
|500 g||Seafood, fresh mixed seafood, choose two or three types from scallops, fish, salmon and mussels|
- In a large pot, melt the butter, add the onion, garlic, celery and carrot.
- Cook for 5 minutes until soft. Add the paprika, chilli, mushrooms, potatoes, milk and stock.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Add the lemon rind. Mix the cornflour with a little cold water, then stir into the soup. Add the capers, and herbs.
- Stir through the seafood and simmer for a few minutes until cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with crusty bread.