Chilli lime prawn noodles
A bag of prawns in the freezer can provide a speedy solution to a midweek meal crisis. Buy them raw if you can - their texture will be firmer because they won't suffer from being overcooked. Cook until they just turn pink.
- Put the noodles in a pan and cover with boiling water. Simmer over a low heat for 3-4 minutes or according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, put the prawns into a bowl. Add 1 tbsp sunflower oil, lime juice and chilli and mix well.
- Heat the remaining sunflower oil in a frying pan and add the marinated prawns. Fry for 1-2 minutes until the prawns are pink.
- Drain the noodles, tip back into the pan, then add the prawn mixture.
- Toss together then scatter over the coriander and drizzle over the sesame oil. Serve immediately.