Porridge with yoghurt, peanut butter honey swirl and banana
( SERVES 1 )
Photo by Tamara West
Bianca Rocca takes over the kitchen and shows Warren Elwin how to keep porridge interesting with these quick and easy morning recipes.
- Mix yoghurt with honey and peanut butter.
- Make porridge (see below) and place in a bowl.
- Top with the yoghurt, banana and almonds.
- Bring oats and water/milk/milk substitute in saucepan to the boil. Simmer for two minutes and serve.
- Add dashes of cinnamon, nutmeg, honey or vanilla if you like.\
Check out more of her recipes here