Porridge with yoghurt, peanut butter honey swirl and banana
Photo by Tamara West
Bianca Rocca takes over the kitchen and shows Warren Elwin how to keep porridge interesting with these quick and easy morning recipes.
- Mix yoghurt with honey and peanut butter.
- Make porridge (see below) and place in a bowl.
- Top with the yoghurt, banana and almonds.
- Bring oats and water/milk/milk substitute in saucepan to the boil. Simmer for two minutes and serve.
- Add dashes of cinnamon, nutmeg, honey or vanilla if you like.
Check out more of Bianca's porridge recipes here
- Poached tamarillo porridge with yoghurt and honey
- Caramelised pear porridge with hazelnuts and almonds