Caramelised pear porridge with hazelnuts and almonds
Photo by Tamara West
Bianca Rocca takes over the kitchen and shows Warren Elwin how to keep porridge interesting with some quick and easy morning recipes.
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan, add pear slices and fry until golden
- Meanwhile make your porridge (see below)
- Place porridge in a bowl and top with pear, nuts and a drizzle of honey.
- Bring oats and water/milk/milk substitute in saucepan to the boil. Simmer for two minutes and serve.
- Add dashes of cinnamon, nutmeg, honey or vanilla if you like.
See more of Bianca's porridge recipes