Poached tamarillo porridge with yoghurt and honey
( SERVES 1 )
Photo by Tamara West
Bianca Rocca takes over the kitchen and shows Warren Elwin how to keep porridge interesting with these quick and easy morning recipes:
- Cover tamarillo in water and boil for 10-15 minutes until the skin splits.
- Meanwhile make your porridge (see below)
- Place porridge in a bowl and add yoghurt.
- Peel the tamarillo, cut into halves or quarters, place on porridge and drizzle with honey.
- Bring oats and water/milk/milk substitute in saucepan to the boil. Simmer for two minutes and serve.
- Add dashes of cinnamon, nutmeg, honey or vanilla if you like.
See more of Bianca's porridge recipes