Poached tamarillo porridge with yoghurt and honey
Photo by Tamara West
Bianca Rocca takes over the kitchen and shows Warren Elwin how to keep porridge interesting with these quick and easy morning recipes:
- Cover tamarillo in water and boil for 10-15 minutes until the skin splits.
- Meanwhile make your porridge (see below)
- Place porridge in a bowl and add yoghurt.
- Peel the tamarillo, cut into halves or quarters, place on porridge and drizzle with honey.
- Bring oats and water/milk/milk substitute in saucepan to the boil. Simmer for two minutes and serve.
- Add dashes of cinnamon, nutmeg, honey or vanilla if you like.
See more of Bianca's porridge recipes