Warm mixed mushroom and chorizo salad
Use an interesting mix of mushrooms for this satisfying salad. Serve with some crusty bread for supper, or use as a side dish with grilled meats.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and saute red onions, garlic and chorizo slices for 3-4 minutes until the onions have softened and the chorizo is golden.
- Add the mixed mushrooms and toss to coat.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until the larger mushrooms are tender. Season well and set aside.
- Arrange the salad leaves on individual plates or a platter.
- Top with the warm mushrooms and dot with olives and crumble over feta.
- Sprinkle with parsley and drizzle over dressing.
- For dressing, combine all ingredients in a jar and shake well.