Marinated Olives and Tomato Feta Dip
Photo by Doug Sherring
- In an oven-proof bowl, layer one third each of sliced tomatoes, crumbled feta, finely diced, de-seeded red chilli and dried oregano.
- Repeat this layering two more times.
- Pour some olive oil over this stack.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 180 degC for 20 minutes.
- To serve, remove the tin foil and squash down ingredients with a fork.
- Serve with a bread stick, sliced, brushed with oil and sprinkled with dried oregano for dipping.