Baked salmon with lime and almonds
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- To prepare the salmon: Remove the pin bones using kitchen tweezers.
- Place the salmon, skin-side down, in a large oven dish.
- Combine the soy sauce and oil and rub the mixture into the salmon flesh.
- Strip the lime leaves from their stalks and cut into fine slivers.
- Peel and slice the ginger thinly, then scatter with the lime strips and almonds over the surface of the salmon.
- Arrange the lime slices down the centre. Put the salmon in the preheated oven and bake until cooked through and golden – about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve on a platter, garnished with spring onion, coriander and lime wedges