A classic hit
( SERVES 4 )
Try experimenting with the dressing on this recipe- you could add lime or chilli.
|600 g||New potatoes, small, scrubbed|
|300 g||Green beans, trimmed|
|1||Red pepper, roasted, sliced|
|500 g||Leg of lamb, or shoulder steaks|
Orange and mint dressing
- Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender. Drain, cool and slice in half.
- Steam beans for 3 minutes so they stay nice and green. Plunge into cold water, then drain.
- Pan-fry lamb steaks in a little oil for 2 to 3 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- Place to one side to rest for 10 minutes, then slice thinly.
- Blend dressing ingredients together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss warm sliced lamb with prepared vegetables in dressing and serve.