Roast golden kumara with sage, chilli and crumbled feta
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the kumara chunks in a saucepan, cover with cold water, then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, drain well and scratch the surface of each chunk with a fork.
- Preheat the oil in a baking or roasting pan, then toss the kumara in the oil until well coated.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper generously over the kumara.
- Add the chillies and garlic and half the sage leaves, tossing gently.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes until golden.
- To serve, crumble the feta over the hot kumara and garnish with the remaining sage leaves.