Photo by Tamara West
For those times when you need a chocolate fix, Warren Elwin provides...
- Toast coconut until golden. Set 1/3 of it aside and whizz the remaining 2/3 cup in a small food processor until the coconut becomes a butter-like paste.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over boiling water.
- Mix in coffee, cream and a little orange zest.
- Add the coconut butter and the remaining toasted coconut, and mix together well.
- Spread across a baking sheet to approx 5cm thick and chill until just set.
- Cut into small squares, and dust with cocoa powder to serve.