Potatoes in Spinach Sauce
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender.
- Drain and cut in half, if large.
- Meanwhile, place the spinach in a large saucepan with the 2 tablespoons of water.
- Steam until tender, stirring occasionally. Drain in a sieve and squeeze out the water.
- Put in a processor and puree. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Saute the onion over a medium heat, until tender.
- Add the tomato, garlic and ginger, and cook until the liquid evaporates.
- Add the potatoes and spinach, and stir well.
- Slowly mix in the garam masala and yoghurt.