Spicy Fish with Orange & Coriander
|650 g||White fish|
|½ tsp||Chilli powder|
|1 tsp||Garam masala|
|2 Tbsp||Canola oil|
|⅓ cup||Lime juice, or lemon juice|
|1 tsp||Fish sauce, or 3 tsp|
- Cut the fish into 4cm portions. Combine the flour and spices.
- Dust the fish with the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Saute the fish for about 2 minutes each side or until cooked.
- Put in a shallow casserole. Combine the lime or lemon juice, fish sauce and sugar.
- Drizzle over the fish. Cover and chill.
- Meanwhile, peel the oranges and cut between the veins to make segments.
- Just before serving, top the fish with the orange, chillies and coriander leaves.